Monday 24 January 2011

VISUAL KEI

So I ordered this dress a couple of days ago. I'm going to the after party of my friend's brother's wedding (don't ask ^_^; ) but I had like, zero formalwear options. I figure this dress warrants the £70 price tag given how gorgeous it is. I just hope it fits me. I have a DD bust and I'm curvy, Japanese clothing can be quite unforgiving size-wize.

http://www.pixieknix.com/epages/es132398.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es132398/Products/PR0020/SubProducts/PR0020-M - this is the link for anyone whose interested. They've started stocking a few pieces like this that I'm totally in love with.

Edit: Aww Pixiknix are so sweet. I've also ordered a £50 pair of visual kei pants over the weekend, they've e-mailed me that due to the high value of my order they're sending them both out together via special delivery. Damn I love that site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment