Tuesday 26 October 2010

FITNESS FRE@KS

I'm still not sure why I'm fiddling around with TS3 right now when I'll be losing everything in another month or so but I've been inspired and so I've decided to create. I figure if I don't use any CC then I can just store them on the exchange before I have to completely re-install the game on my new computer.

I'm in the process of building a gym. I pretty much have the building itself finished (although there's something about those smaller windows that I really don't like). I hate the fact that it doesn't have a roof but I have difficulties making roofs with diagonal parts look good. I'd auto-roof it but that tends to look terrible as well :/



This is the ground floor. I've put in a small lap pool but aside from the two different pieces of gym equipment I have I haven't decided what to fill the rest of this place with. I made the lot a little bit too big I think... at least for my usual furnishing tastes.


Upstairs. Again I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to put in here yet ^_^;

0 comments:

Post a Comment