Monday 14 February 2011

VTM: The Warrens...

I don't want to go to the Warrens! :(

I've seen two Lets Plays of this game and I know damn well that the Warrens is not a place I want to go to because it has those fucking creepy-as-hell head/vagina monsters. They scare the shit out of me!

Ocean house I surprisingly didn't find scary despite what other people have said... but ugh those monsters...

;_;

...I'm tempted to cheat and use invisibility so they can't see me. At least that way they shouldn't lunge out at me like ravaging lunatics. I could see if Obfuscate will work but the trouble is that the Warrens is stupidly long (think of the dreaded 'sewer' level from many RPGs - that's the Warrens) and being underground there's no source of blood besides rats, so I'd just end up prompting an extremely unwanted Frenzy if I tried and I still wouldn't be able to hide from them all the time anyway.

I swear if the Nosferatu weren't so cool (and if it wasn't a main plotline requirement) I would so not bother with this bit ¬¬

0 comments:

Post a Comment