Sunday 20 February 2011

UGH!

I'm so annoyed right now. Turns out Vanity is due a lot sooner than I thought; I have no idea why I thought it was longer but whatever. I've been racking my brain trying to come up with some thing decent and all I have is a load of shit. No pictures but quite frankly I wouldn't submit them even if I had taken some because it's shit.

When it comes to fucking romance - even with an edge I get an idea block. Romance and I do not gel. I have no idea what I'm going to do. Fortunately there are others who haven't submitted yet but considering all I have is a load of fucking SHIT it's highly unlikely I'm going to submit anytime soon.

A part of me wants to drop just because everything I'm doing right now isn't worth me looking at it let alone being judged ¬¬

I wont. But I have no damn clue what I'm going to do. I don't want to be eliminated for this but I have no doubts that's what'll happen.

FUCK. I bloody HATE romance shoots ¬¬

I just don't have time for this either. I think I'll have to drop one of the competitions.

2 comments:

LadyEmillye said...

Hey Dark.

I really hope you can stay in the competition. I wouldn't mind waiting for you. And I don't think anyone else would either.

If it helps Vid did leave you with a clue:

The rebels- Are you guys the next Bonnie and Clyde? On the run? - Romance isn't always this sunshine and lollipops. It's messy and ugly. ;)

Darkslayer said...

Don't worry LE. I wasn't thinking of dropping Vanity or Battle of the Bands.

I do have an idea now fortunately, but the object I need is on MTS and that site isn't working right now ^_^

I was kind of pissy before. I thought I had more time than I did and I was trying to get them all done today.

Post a Comment