Sunday 20 February 2011

BATTLE OF THE BANDS - ASSIGN 5

Well at least I've managed to get one shoot done today ^_^;

I feel bad for dropping the Beauty Modelling competition but I'm just too busy right now to keep up with all 3 competitions.


I had to do a music video for a re-make of a movie. I decided to pick The Matrix because I absolutely love that movie. I think my favourite scene aside from the chase through apartments and the epic finale in the hallway (that would've been impossible to do with all 4 sims) was the battle in the subway when Neo decides to stand and fight instead of running.


I started out replicating that scene; then I realized that the challenge wasn't to reinact it, just to do a video for it so I came up with this ^_^


Funnily enough I don't actually HAVE a Matrix pattern in my game ^_^;

0 comments:

Post a Comment