Thursday 3 February 2011

THE SHOES I ADORE

Before I turn in for the night I had to show off these:

I bought them today. They look so freakin' cool. I can't wait for them to arrive. Alas I had a bit of a fail moment; I neglected to check out a familiar haunt of mine (a website called Kinky Angel that sells alternative/rock/punk/goth/j-rock etc clothing for the UK) and as a result paid £25 more for these shoes than I needed to.

Ahh well. I still didn't pay full price for 'em. There's this design, a knee-high version with laces or chains (the chains are slightly more expensive) and another two designs with a higher platform, but IMO the hole cut into the rear looks really off centre with the rest on the higher platforms, since its set higher up into the shoe.

I dunno, I just love 'em though. Going to be heavy as fuck to walk around in - I've never owned a pair of New Rock boots before but I've tried them on in the past. Maybe this'll help me lose a few pounds or tone up my legs XDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment