Saturday 5 February 2011

STORY

I'm toying with the idea of doing a sims story... well more like a blatant rip off of Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines which has completely consumed my life over the past couple of weeks but I'm not too sure if I'd be able to pull it off.

I attempted a Legacy once but I never really got into it. I get writers block easily but hopefully with a plot already in place for me... well maybe it'll be easier.

I'll have to see. I of course do want to add my own twist to it rather than just ripping it off completely (besides, a lot of the events don't lend themselves to be written since this is a video game I'm talking about).

Hmm... I'll think about it.

I'm also somewhat concerned about doing it justice. I've only watched a Lets Play online; I'm downloading the game now but whether it'll work or not is another matter since it wasn't exactly bug-free when it first came out and that was in 2004. This game is based off a tabletop game, so I want to get all my facts straight since I've never, ever played tabletop in all my life.

I'm just completely in love with the vampire lore... and the Malkavian clan XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment