Tuesday 8 February 2011

VTM: BLOODLINES

Malkavians are so awesome. I think that had I had friends who were into tabletop RPGs I may well have played this game... and picked Malkavian, though I doubt I would've done it justice. Their insanity is less about bunny rabbits and more about razorblades XD

I really do wish that Officer Chunk would stop flirting with my character though. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a female or because I seduced him into giving me blood back in Santa Monica... but he keeps making these comments - the disturbing thing is that they aren't even sleazy, that I could take since my girl is currently walking around in a thong, a semi-open shirt, chaps and a cowboy hat. No. He keeps inviting her to join him as he ploughs his way through a box of krusty cremes XDDD;

0 comments:

Post a Comment