Thursday 17 February 2011

SIMS...

I'm on a bit of a downer with The Sims at the moment. I'm not sure why but I'm finding myself becoming increasingly dissatisfied with it. I think it's because my game has been particularly uncooperative recently despite avoiding that new sorry excuse for a patch and not actually putting any new CC in since I last played properly.

Maybe it's all the forum negativity getting me down, but to be honest a lot of the people sounding off and complaining seem to be making a good point - which is why my posts have always been rather supportive of that.

It doesn't help that I've been completely obsessed with Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ^_^;

Hopefully I'll get some simming done this weekend. I still haven't done that part with the head/vagina monsters in VTM... they scare me so much which is absolutely pathetic but they seemed designed to make you jump out of your chair XD

I'm thinking of doing a Lets Play of VTM while my friend from Somerset is here in May. I've always wanted to do one.

1 comments:

Hume Pine said...

That's why I liked to avoid GD, it's all full of Debbie Downers lol

Post a Comment