Sunday 20 March 2011

MANGAKA - ASSIGNMENT 1


Technically Kai is already dead; unfortunately that apparently does not excuse him from continuing on in the world of the living as though nothing has happened – that means attending university on a regular basis and essentially picking up his life from where he left it after his passing. Somebody really needs to teach the lingering spirits some appropriate behaviour; such as not breaking down into fits of tears in public. What was he to do? He couldn’t leave the poor girl and so he tentatively patted her back in the hopes of trying to calm her down… fortunately while the campus library was busy that afternoon people were far too engrossed in what they were doing to notice a fellow student petting thin-air.

**Note: I know my ghost looks weird. I really don’t know why. I used to be able to cheat and make them look like proper ghosts but now this looks as best as what I can get. It’s frustrating but I honestly swear that she IS supposed to be a ghost ¬¬**

2 comments:

Kittycattylion said...

oOooh! great job!

I am so looking forward to competing against you~ ^.^
(that is, if Vid will still let me enter..)

Darkslayer said...

Aww thank you!

Your entry shots were amazing, you're making me nervous! :D

Post a Comment