Thursday 24 June 2010

TWENTY-THREE - DARK FAILS

So I demolished that school in the end. I know it's a waste but the more I thought about it the more I really didn't like it ^_^;

I've been on the game a bit today though; made a couple of new sims. I haven't planned out their backstories yet though.

Hopefully I'll get a lot of the neighbourhood done by the end of this weekend then I can finally start playing, I want to move in some of my little simmies but I know the minute I do I'll become incredibly frustrated and unhappy with my work and start over, again. I'm sick of doing that ^_^;




I also built another apartment complex; I haven't quite finished the exterior but I'm pretty happy with the structure as a whole.



Also, am I the only numpty who has a problem with layout on blogger? It seems that whenever I make a post there's spaces where I don't want them etc so nothing is cohesive. It bugs me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment