Wednesday 30 June 2010

TWENTY-EIGHT - MOAR SIMS STUFF

I've been back on my game again to half-finish another house. I wanted to add a little variation aside from the sterile grey urban houses I had been building so I thought of this little building for the suburbs.

Just a shell at the moment because my computer was overheating but I should get the interior presentable next time I go on the game.


New sim ^_^ Hikari Konishi. She is a very eco-friendly girl living in an urban nightmare.

Then I decided to make her sister Saki Konishi. She's a disciplined young woman who has a no-nonsense attitude towards... pretty much everyone. Cross her and she'll kick your ass.
Both sims can be downloaded from my studio:

3 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

Your sims are always really pretty ^_^ Mine always look like crap :P

Darkslayer said...

Aww thank you ^_^
I'm really picky when it comes to my sims. I spend hours getting everything 'just so'.
I always make my sims bald/as close to bald as I can get then make their faces. After that I pick the hair that seems to suit them best.
It's annoying sometimes, there's a few hairs that I really love but they don't suit a lot of my sims ^_^;

Anonymous said...

That's what I do, and if I don't have any hair that looks right, I spend hours searching online for one until I see one of interest. XD I would like to know how you make your guy Sims so unique. Mine look all generic and exactly the same. :(

Post a Comment