Monday 15 November 2010

THE BEAST

I've taken the plunge and given myself a minor heart attack in the process but she's mine. All mine. My preciousssss~

Base
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 870 (2.93GHz, 8MB)

Memory
6144MB (2x2GB) (2x1GB)1333MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Memory

Video Card
1GB Nvidia® GeForce® GTX 460 Graphics Card

Hard Drive
1TB Serial ATA (7200RPM) Hard Drive

Microsoft Operating System
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64bit- English

Optical Devices
DVD +/- RW Drive (read/write CD & DVD) with Roxio Easy CD and DVD Burn software

Sound Cards
Integrated HDA 7.1 Dolby Digital Audio

...I nearly gave myself a minor heart attack though when I saw the price. Still! That's what credit cards are for :D

Suck it Bridgeport. You'll damn well render with this kit! Muhwahahahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment